Thursday, March 4, 2010

Voyage 13 - Captain Skip P. Buckles

Captain's Log 03/04/2010
Only yesterday the crew seemed reluctant to sail the uncharted waters of my alternative route. Today the crew, like myself, are chipper and confident that we'll reach port Willaz on schedule. I cannot sense, nor do I for see any fashion of calamity that could possibly interrupt our voyage. I am quite anxious to witness the delighted expression on King Willza's face when we present him with 2900 kilos of marginally fresh goat meat. The eager King, along with the entire village, will most likely catch the sweet pungent scent of our ship's slightly rotted cargo within 50 leagues of port (ha ha). I shall end my journal for now, as I can hear the crew shrieking (no doubt with joy) on the upper poop deck. Perhaps they've gathered to celebrate a shipmate's birthday. In any case I shan't hasten to instruct Boracho, the cabin boy, to fetch enough goat fat to feed 100 men. What a gleeful day at sea, indeed.

Captain Skip P. Buckles of the Royal Navy and grill

No comments:

Post a Comment