Monday, June 1, 2009

One Gorgeous Chick - Unkown

This fine looking model was on the cover of  The Ventures Knock Me Out! album. I wished and prayed that my parents would announce that we were moving to California, preferably near 1213 N. Highland  Avenue (the address for Mosrite guitars) & 1215 N. Highland Avenue (the address for The Ventures international fan club), Los Angeles. I just assumed that the album cover girl probably hung around there and possibly go-go danced in the lobby. Of course, by chance we'd meet and she'd be mysteriously drawn to me, take me surfing and to beach parties. Eventually, maybe in a few weeks, she'd marry me and I'd join the Ventures. That never happened. I blame my parents for staying in Minnesota, ruining my plans and stifling my swinging scene!
RL   

No comments:

Post a Comment