Thursday, October 22, 2009

FREE Button!

In these days of: financial woe, a constant rising rate of unemployment and a truly bleak future for everyone except the criminally insane, this "FREE Button" service has lifted my spirits to a near non-suicidal level of glee. I wept without shame; "my tears were tears of joy!" I've completely dismissed the fact that I'd brought my winter coat in to have the zipper repaired and now I'm left with huge gaps that one, small, button cannot accommodate. It's the simple gesture that gives me a warm feeling of pride. Every time the cold bitter winds pound my exposed torso, I'll think back on Yu Lu, my dry cleaning/tailoring expert, with a fondness surpassed by none!
Don't look now, but I'm 'a wishin' for a free shoe lace for my Beatle boot.
Keep on shuckin'!
Affectionately,
Raffer Von Sigister

No comments:

Post a Comment