Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MYSTERY BOX - HELLRAISER

1987
Clive Barker's - HELLRAISER
with Andy Robinson, Clare Higgins and Doug Bradley
I love this movie. HELLRAISER II is also a dewsey, but HELLRAISER III flails miserably. I hear there's a HELLRAISER remake in the works. I won't cast judgement, but I've seen very few remakes (other than Yentl II, III, IV and The Son Of Yentl) that stand up to the originals.
It's been years since I bought this nifty li'l HELLRAISER Mystery Box fun toy and I've yet to open it, not because I'm preserving its condition, but I'm actually a little afraid of what the outcome might be: Demon to some, Angel to others. A Demon might be fun, but I just couldn't manage a smarty-aleck Angel flitting around and constantly giving advice.
Bobby Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment