Sunday, November 30, 2014

Circuswater 13 - A message from R. Lewis...



A special thanks to all of YOU! Let's make this last month-of-the-year be our bestest ever. For those of you who have joined us on facebook - Don't be ashamed to select the LIKE option...it gives us a reason for existing. Trust us, not that many of your friends will think any less of you for LIKING C13.
"Since I selected the LIKE option on C13, my friends think I'm awesome!" writes Trudy Ewald of PInesbrook KC.
"I LIKED C13 and the very next day my boss gave me a 13% raise!" chirps Benjamin Hollow of Domebox IL.
So, don't be a scared...LIKE Circuswater 13 and watch your dreams and/or nightmares come true!
"Your perfect future is just a click away.
" Cheato (menace of the midway) circa 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment