Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Circuswater 13 - Another scene from MY EXCITING LIFE...

The year was 1979. The 100 year war of the Flower People was coming to an end. I was stationed in the abandoned city of London England and then re-stationed to the abandoned northern seaport of London Canada. My plane was in dry dock, so to occupy my time I read stories to the Swedish orphans. Since there were no books available (they'd all been burned by the M.A.P. Mothers Against Poetry) I wrote the stories as I told them. The Blanket Monster was always a favorite of the bright eyed, Alaskan orphans. I almost won a prestigious author award at the Story Jam in Toronto New Mexico, but Mark Twain stole my story and re-named it The Adventures of Huckleberry Hound. The rest is History.
Attached is a candid photo taken by Julie London.

No comments:

Post a Comment