Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PRIMITIVE MAN, Wunder Story - Part Four

Part Four







End of Part Four
Well then, we've made it through another exciting series. Most everything I do is done cheaply, and The HOW AND WHO WUNDER STORY OF PRIMITIVE MAN is no exception, other than it might be the cheapest production of the lot. I used typing paper and a typewriter. I sketched most of the frames in non-photo blue pencil, struggled to type in the right spot and/or cut and glued the text in place. Then went back over the drawings in black pencil and marker. Used gallons of white-out and the, antique copier, where I worked in those days, to run my pasted up pages. It cost me NO $ at all to compile this booklet - some people say I paid too much! I ended up selling only 1 copy to a drunken college girl one night on the CTA. I think she was under the impression that she was buying a museum guide. So once again, low budget and low quality are added to my cluttered archives.
RL
p.s. As for The How and Who Wunder Story of the Wild West; I've yet to get started. The word "soon" is subjective...gimme another 20 years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment