Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ventin - It Fiqures




You see, I'm no different than any other retired ventriloquist. Just like they, I own dozens of puppets. I've got so many puppets, I have to keep several of them in crates. The crates are in my guest room. This particular puppet (the one in the photos) is my best one. His name is Andy, but I almost forgot; he hates being called a puppet. You see, a ventriloquist puppet is referred to as a FIGURE. They get very upset when they're referred to as puppets. As you might guess, PUPPETS hate being referred to as FIGURES. Marionettes are probably the most unyeilding foes when being addressed incorrectly. Not to worry, it's an easy mistake to make. I've made the Puppet vs Figure vs Marionette error lots of times and you don't see me weeping in a corner. Once you've spent the night in my guest room, you'll surely learn the difference. You'll sleep much better the second night.
Abram Ovicci

No comments:

Post a Comment