Thursday, November 1, 2012

Circuswater 13 - My 2000th Posting!!!!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen - 2000 Postings!!! which is almost as many notes as Mariah Carey sings in every measure of every measure she's ever sung! (ha ha) Listen to me, poking fun at a talented genius like Mariah. Sorry MC, I hope this doesn't discourage you from making GLITTER ll. I'm also sorry that I didn't spend a little more time on this 2000th Posting as it sure looks pretty much like my 1999th posting plus everything else I've ever done. But moving forward, here's my promise to you: I'll continue to bring you the same sloppy, sexy, beautiful, side-splitting, sensitive, redundant, romantic, low budget material that you've grown accustomed to.
Remember: CIRCUSWATER is a name you can trust!
Sin Sara Lee,
Robert (The Great) Lewis
Creator and master of Circuswater

No comments:

Post a Comment