Friday, January 16, 2009

The Action Heats Up

"Omah-gawd! It's already two oclock! I'll never make it back in time," chirps the ever lovable Ms. Konduct, as the Cartilage Kid and Bell, his faithful amphibian, witness the spectacle. "Jumpin' june bugs Ms. Konduct! Didn't you notice that Barlow's Fancy Feed Emporium is ah blazing like a burnt steak," exclaims the Kid. "I'm so sure your bunkhouse tales are totally awesome, but I seem to have misplaced my Good Citi Zen collectors edition ear ring, so I've reeelly got to dash back to the beach house and grab my spare! Could you be a sweety beet and pleeeeze go into the emporium to keep an eye on my self lighting candle display and tell em I'll be back in shakes-of-two to begin my demo?" pleads our dazzling dame.
I've got a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot more of this smokin' sweetheart and her casual acquaintances!
RL

No comments:

Post a Comment