Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sea Monkeys


Just look at these smarty aleck-sea monkeys. Oh they think they're real cute alright. Ya see how that big one is flipping me off with his aquatic tail fin? Just because he's got a crown hat, a sexy wife, and a couple of adoring children - he thinks he's better than me! Take away his fine castle-like home and his fancy tap water, and we'll see how smug his little smile is! It wouldn't be no Bowlfull of Happiness then would it pal! I have half a mind to cancel my order and demand my (I checked off the Super-Rush Order box) $1.50 back. I could use that bowl to keep my brine shrimp in. No matter how amazing they are, I don't need no highfalutin sea monkeys gettin' the better of me! I'm perfectly happy with my box of larva. Larva is a true friend who don't need to put on no aires or prance around like Peter Lawford and Rose Kennedy. So, keep your snooty sea monkeys. I'll take good old, loyal larva any day.

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment