Friday, February 13, 2009

Another fine holiday, ruined!

So, If I seem a bit out-of-sorts today it's because I am! I don't want to sound like a Gloomy Gus or a Grumpy...blast it, I can't think of another name that begins with the letter G. But, here it is Friday the 13th, the only decent holiday on the calendar, and I don't have a good coloring book, I don't have a blue top hat and I've got to work tonight! And why does Patty get all the attention? Anyone can be lovable when they're wearing a fine chicken costume. I'm the one who has to wear a Minnie Pearl shower cap and execute a peppy two-step with empty kleenex boxes for shoes! I hope we don't even book a fourth season.
Yeah, it's a great holiday - for you!!!
Grrrrr!
Bobby Pins
Oh I thought of one...a Grumpy Gene..no, wait a minute, that's no good...Gunther! Yeah, a Grumpy Gunther!
p.s. I was just kidding about not booking the forth season.
p.s.s. And if Patty is listening, I'm a romantic, poem card person.

No comments:

Post a Comment