Friday, February 13, 2009

Sacred Comic Books - Li'l Bad Wolf


Before my addiction to Warner Brother's, Sylvester the Cat, kicked in "Big Bad Wolf " was my everything. I'm sure you remember the Disney classic cartoon that put him in pursuit of the Three Little Pigs. Well these Li'l Bad Wolf comics take us to a time somewhere after the 3 pigs had foiled Big Bad Wolf's follies. Now Big Bad Wolf has a son, Li'l Bad Wolf, but his son is not really bad. In fact, Li'l Bad Wolf is best friends with, you guessed it, the Three Little Pigs. The plots usually involve Big Bad Wolf in pursuit of the 3 Little Pigs, with his sensitive son, Li'l Bad Wolf, making every effort to ruin his father's chances of capturing and eating his delicious little friends. Of course Big Bad Wolf, who is often called Zeke by other woodland residents, is disappointed in his son who seems to shun his lessons in being bad. I too was and am, disappointed in Lil Bad Wolf's lousy attitude. Here he's lucky enough to have a father who encourages him to be BAD, but he chooses to be some sort of peace creep bent on protecting his crumby pig friends from his hungry, adoring pap.
Sin Sara Lee
Bobby Pins

1 comment:

  1. I have this comic book, too. =) This one and issue #564 (the blue cover one). I don't care for Li'l Wolf particularly, but I love Zeke! <3

    ReplyDelete