Friday, February 13, 2009

Coloring Book - Puss In Boots

As I recall, only awful children got CRAYON coloring books. Wonderful children received PAINTING and DRAWING coloring books. I was given pieces of cardboard, a pie tin filled with motor oil and a carpenters pencil. But seriously, I remember a place in the Chicago Loop (before they ruined everything with big chrome beans and fancy-shmancy  boutiques) called Puss In Booths. I think it was on Wells street. Great place! Waaay better than fast foood! Actually they didn't serve food, but I can't resist jabbing that horrible Wendy Long Stockings hamburger cartoon girl. She's even worse than that disgusting "da da da da da, I'm Lovin' It" routine. Well, maybe I'm just jealous because they're doing so well and my hamburger stand "Bobby's Budget Beef Burgers" failed miserably after only being open for two and half hours.
I gotta take my medication and go to the garage so's I can finish my cardboard coloring project.

Give Pizza a chance,
Bobby Pins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment