Saturday, May 23, 2009

PEZZI CHICKI - 4:00am

A message of love from Pezzi.
I love you: Muskratmike23, JMAZ, Agency Man, Vince, Ellegaru, and Victoria Davidson - Bell. Thanks for following circuswater, reading all the award winning stories, admiring the brilliant artwork and listening to the mod musical hits that defy recognition. I've got to go. What'd think that I sit around all day writing messages of love?! And even if I do do that, (hee hee, I said do do) I don't love anybody who doesn't follow circuswater, not even Mamie Van Doren or Roy Clark! Those who don't follow circuswater are evil creeps who should receive a good old fashion hair mussin' and a swift push into the nearest mud puddle!  Don't those lousy non-following dopes realize that Bobby Pins, Abram Ovicci, Ms Conception, Bertrum Laynes, Lil' Baby Bleaker, RL and all them other ones are making monumental contributions to the fatty bulk of the fat, bulky fabric that binds a free thinking society into a tight, stifling knot that's continually being riddled with high blood pressure, weak skills and chronic shaving rashes?!!   
Affectionately,
Pezzi Chicki









1 comment: