Saturday, May 23, 2009

SUBURBAN ROULETTE - Big Screen Thrills


SUBURBAN ROULETTE (1967)
Herschell Gordon Lewis is better known for his gore films, but Suburban Roulette is my favorite from his collection. The title says it all. I read in a research book that this movie was filmed in Bensenville, IL. very near Ohare airport. I've actually driven around looking for the houses that were used in the film. I'm pretty sure I found the location, which will probably be demolished as the Ohare expansion progresses. You don't have to be mentally deficient to enjoy this film, but it helps.   

1 comment:

  1. Suburban Roulette was filmed at several houses at or near the corner of Montrose and Cedar in Wood Dale, IL. The houses are still there. The white brick house used for the pool scene and the lawn fight is right on the southeast corner and hasn't changed much.

    ReplyDelete